While owning a rental property can be financially rewarding, the do-it-yourself approach often taken on by new landlords can quickly become overwhelming. Between screening for the perfect tenants, collecting rent, handling repairs, and more, it’s no wonder that many landlords feel like they’re working a full-time job. The amount of dedication, time, and attention to detail needed to tackle challenges can create a lot of stress that you may not be prepared for. This is why it’s critical to find a West Palm Beach property management company with a dedicated team of professionals that can help you with all of your rental property needs. Here is how Kanga Property Management can help you:
- Perfectly Balanced Rental Rates. While you can ballpark your price based on what other landlords are charging in your area for a similar property, this may end up causing you to under or overcharge. With our team’s expertise in conducting in-depth market research, we can perfectly price your rental property based on location, amenities, and demand to ensure that you’re maximizing monthly income while maintaining low to no vacancies. Don’t get stuck with a West Palm Beach property management company that refuses to dial-in on the right rental rates for a property like yours.
- On-time Rent Collection & Deposits for a No-Hiccup Cash Flow. One of the most important – and difficult – parts of being a landlord is collecting rent on time, every month. Between tracking down late-paying tenants, and keeping an eye on when rent is due to avoid costly late fees, there’s a lot to manage when it comes to rent collection and bank deposits. Here at Kanga, we take care of it all through our tenant portal, which gives tenants an easy way to pay their rent. And with our direct deposit option, you don’t have to worry about heading to the bank or waiting for a check. This results in a no-hiccup, stress-free cash flow system for you every month.
- Expert Property Advertising for Low-Vacancy. To keep your rental property occupied, you need to market it in the right places to the right people. This includes creating detailed and accurate ads, taking and editing high-quality photos, listing your property on relevant websites, and more. And if you don’t have the time or resources to do this, your vacancy rate will suffer – costing you valuable income. The right West Palm Beach property management company will take care of all your advertising needs so that you don’t have to lift a finger. Here at Kanga, we know how to market your property so that it stands out and attracts the right tenants, resulting in low vacancy rates.
- Rigorous Tenant Screening to Find the Perfect Occupants. When it comes to your rental property, you want to be sure that you’re renting to the best of the best. This includes finding tenants that will pay rent on time, follow the rules of your lease agreement, take care of your property, and more. Kanga Property Management takes away the stress of finding the perfect tenants, as our rigorous screening process includes credit checks, criminal background checks, security checks, employment verification, and previous landlord reference calls.
- Full-Service Tenant-Landlord Management. When you partner with a West Palm Beach property management company like Kanga, you’ll get a team of professionals that is there for you every step of the way. From managing all aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship to handling 24/7 emergency maintenance, regular property inspections, and conflict resolution, we have you covered. We’ll even handle those pesky legal issues that may arise so that you don’t have to.
- Access to Our Local, High-Quality Vendors. We have established relationships with the best vendors in the West Palm Beach area, so you can be rest assured knowing that your property is in good hands. We have a vendor for every aspect of your property, including maintenance, tradesmen, contractors, suppliers, plumbers, and landscapers.
- Housing & Property Compliance With All Landlord-Tenant Laws. There are a lot of laws in place when it comes to renting out and maintaining your property. If you’re not up-to-date on these laws, you could end up with a lawsuit on your hands that will cost you time and money. Our West Palm Beach property management company stays current on all landlord-tenant laws so that you don’t have to. We’ll make sure that your property is in compliance with all regulations, so that you’re protected in the event of a legal issue.
- Opportunity to Invest In Geographically Distant Properties. One of the problems with the do-it-yourself management approach is it limits you to only investing in rental properties that are within driving distance of your main abode. Hiring a West Palm Beach property management company to take over daily operations, allows you to widen your investments to graphically distant properties.
- Maximize Your Profits With No Hidden Fees. We believe in being upfront and honest with our clients, which is why we have a straightforward fee structure. We don’t believe in nickel-and-diming our clients or hiding fees in the fine print. When you partner with Kanga Property Management, you can be confident knowing that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
- Regain Your Free Time! If the idea of spending your evenings and weekends on managing a rental property sounds unappealing, then hiring a West Palm Beach property management company is the best solution to regain your free time. You’ll be free to use your time how you see fit, whether that’s pursuing other investment opportunities, spending time with your family and friends, or enjoying your hobbies.
West Palm Beach property owners who are looking for a reliable and trustworthy property management company should look no further than Kanga Property Management. We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients and their tenants. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you manage your rental property.